PNB Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA)
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By enrolling in the PNB's Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA), the CARDHOLDER agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing PNB's eSOA.
- Only CARDHOLDERS with active status are qualified to enroll in eSOA. A CARDHOLDER who is currently enrolled in eSOA and who voluntarily cancels his/her credit card but still has an outstanding balance may still continue to access his/her eSOA.
- To access eSOA, the CARDHOLDER must enroll his/her credit card account by logging on to https://cards.alliedbank.com.ph/estmt or by calling our 24/7 Customer Service Hotline at (02) 818-9-818 or Domestic Toll Free 1800-10-818-9-818 for assistance.
- A CARDHOLDER must provide a valid email address for enrollment to the eSOA.
- Once enrolled in eSOA, the CARDHOLDER shall receive his/her eSOA notification through his/her registered email and via SMS. He/she will no longer receive his/her printed SOA.
- It is the responsibility of the CARDHOLDER to immediately inform PNB of any change in his/her email address. Failure of the CARDHOLDER to receive/access his/her monthly eSOA due to change in his/her e-mail address does not excuse the CARDHOLDER from paying on due date his/her billing nor absolve him/her from incurring finance and late penalty charges.
- The CARDHOLDER accepts the responsibility to access his/her eSOA or need to check his/her amount due and payment due date. The CARDHOLDER agrees to pay his/her credit card account on or before due date to avoid incurring finance and late penalty charges.
- The CARDHOLDER should report errors in his/her eSOA within twenty (20) days from statement cut-off date otherwise, the said eSOA shall be considered correct.
The CARDHOLDER agrees to hold PNB, its officers and employees, free and harmless from any and all liability in the event he/she cannot receive/access the eSOA due to any of the following reasons:
a. CARDHOLDER's email host or internet service provider (ISP) is down;
b. CARDHOLDER's e-mail account is over quota (hence, CARDHOLDER needs to delete some messages to free up space); and
c. Unknown or invalid e-mail address
- Information provided by the CARDHOLDER will be used to update his/her PNB account records. The CARDHOLDER agrees to hold PNB, its officers and employees, free and harmless from any and all liability and causes of action in the event an unauthorized person accesses the information pertaining to him/her for causes not attributable to PNB, such as tapping or hacking of communication lines, errors in transmission due to faulty lines, or other forms of high technology electronic surveillance or fraud.
- The CARDHOLDER agrees to immediately call PNB at telephone number (02) 818-9-818 or Domestic Toll Free number 1-800-10-818-9-818 (24/7 Customer Service) in case of non-receipt or late receipt of eSOA.
- The CARDHOLDER may cancel his/her enrollment in eSOA Service by calling our 24/7 Customer Service Hotline at (02) 818-9-818 or Domestic Toll Free 1800-10-818-9-818.