HOME » Terms and Conditions
e-SOA SERVICE (ALLIED BANK MASTERCARD ONLINE STATEMENT)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By enrolling in the Allied Bank's e-SOA Service (the "Statement Service", the CARDHOLDER agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing Allied Bank's e-SOA Service. The CARDHOLDER further agrees to be bound by Allied Bank's TERMS AND CONDITIONS (http://www.alliedbank.com.ph/insidesection.php?secpid=48) for online banking.
2. Only CARDHOLDERS who receive printed Statement of Accounts (SOA) are qualified to enroll in the e-SOA Service. An enrolled CARDHOLDER who voluntarily cancels his/her credit card but still has an outstanding balance will continue to receive his/her monthly SOA or electronic SOA via e-mail (the "e-SOA").
3. To avail of the e-SOA Service, the CARDHOLDER must enroll his/her credit card account through Allied Bank MasterCard's website address, (http://cards.alliedbank.com.ph/estmt) within the Online Statement of Account Viewing page or call Ally Live at (02) 818-9-818 or Domestic Toll Free 1800-10-818-9-818 for assistance.
4. A CARDHOLDER must provide a valid e-mail address for enrollment to the e-SOA Service.
5. Once enrolled in the e-SOA Service, the CARDHOLDER shall receive his/her e-SOA notification through his/her registered email. He/she will continue to receive his/her printed SOA unless otherwise aggreed to receive an electronic copy only.
6. It is the responsibility of the CARDHOLDER to immediately inform Allied Bank of any change in his/her e-mail address. Failure of the CARDHOLDER to receive/access his/her monthly e-SOA due to change in his/her e-mail address does not excuse the CARDHOLDER from paying on due date his/her billing nor absolve him/her from incurring finance and late penalty charges.
7. THE CARDHOLDER ACCEPTS THE RESPONSIBILITY TO ACCESS HIS/HER e-SOA ON STATEMENT CUT-OFF DATE TO CHECK THE AMOUNT DUE AND THE ACCOUNT DUE DATE. THE CARDHOLDER AGREES TO PAY HIS/HER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT ON OR BEFORE DUE DATE TO AVOID INCURRING FINANCE AND LATE PENALTY CHARGES.
8. Errors in the e-SOA not reported within twenty (20) days from statement cut-off date shall be considered correct.
9. The CARDHOLDER agrees to hold Allied Bank, its officers and employees, free and harmless from any and all liability in the event he/she cannot receive/access the e-SOA due to any of the following reasons:
a. CARDHOLDER's e-mail host or internet service provider (ISP) is down;
b. CARDHOLDER's e-mail account is over quota (hence, CARDHOLDER needs to delete some messages to free up space); and
c. Unknown or invalid e-mail address
10. Information provided by the CARDHOLDER will be used to update his/her Allied Bank account records. The CARDHOLDER agrees to hold Allied Bank, its officers and employees, free and harmless from any and all liability and causes of action in the event an unauthorized person accesses the information pertaining to him/her for causes not attributable to Allied Bank, such as tapping or hacking of communication lines, errors in transmission due to faulty lines, or other forms of high technology electronic surveillance or fraud.
11. The CARDHOLDER agrees to immediately call Allied Bank at telephone number (02) 818-9-818 or domestic toll free number 1-800-10-818-9-818 (Ally Live) in case of non-receipt or late receipt of e-SOA.
12. The CARDHOLDER may cancel his/her enrollment in the e-SOA Service by calling Ally Live at (02) 818-9-818 or Domestic Toll Free 1800-10-818-9-818.
I accept the Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2008 Allied Bank MasterCard - Card Systems & Methods. All rights reserved.
Script executed in 0.1966 seconds.